Hey loves! January came and went but these favorites don’t have to go. I’m so sad that January is over since it was my birthday month and I celebrated from beginning to end. The celebration won’t stop because I have some awesome things I used all month and of course I wanted to share with you.
1. Victoria’s Secret Velvet Petals Fragrance Mist: I got this as a gift for Christmas and this smells so good. Its a floral scent, but its not too strong. It leaves a sweet and girly smell. Thanks to Adriana!
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera: I love a classic polaroid camera and how the picture comes out after it prints. If you’re a person who likes taking pictures or creating memories, this is for you! The pictures are also cute for décor such as hanging them up on a board or wall.
Here’s mine for example:
3. Fenty Beauty highlighter in ‘Huslta baby’: This was a gift for my birthday and it is the best highlighter ever! So when I wore this on my birthday, my cheeks were poppin! Definitely gives my face a natural, beautiful glow not too bright and shiny. Fenty Beauty never disappoints. Thanks to my co-worker Natasha!
Here’s my face:
4. Ponds’s Cold Cream Cleanser: I am a fan of Ponds, so of course I knew this will be great. I had this cleanser for a while and this works wonders when you have a full face of makeup or dirt. This cleanser really gets all the nasty stuff off and it's great for sensitive and dry skin types, which is a plus.
5. Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Yogurt protein treatment: If you have damaged, dry hair and you want soft and repaired hair, this is for you. Lately my hair has been very dry and I noticed my ends were breaking off. So I found this protein treatment at Ulta beauty supply store and it’s worth every penny. It leaves my hair very moisturized and healthy looking, my hair is back to life! I’m going to write a product review about this very soon.
6. Trader Joe‘s tea tree oil: It's the best thing to get rid of pimples overnight! Tea tree oil does wonders, it works great for my face. I don't have to put toothpaste on my face anymore. Thanks to my mom for the beauty secret
7. Mario Badescu Rose Water spray: I mentioned a rose water spray before in one of my favorites last year; but this one I use to set my makeup after I'm done applying. You can also use it to prep skin, day or night, and it's perfect for dry skin.
So these are my favorites, tell me if you use one of these products or thinking about trying them.
Hope January was great to you as it was for me!