Hi loves! I know it’s been a while since I blogged, but I’m back from my hiatus. Of course I had to come back with some of my favorite things I've been using since I was gone. I don’t have a lot but I have enough for lost time. So here it is:
1. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in ’Fresh Gardenia’ - I got this fragrance on sale 2 or 3 months ago and I thought it would be the perfect scent for spring time. Its a girly scent, floral and fresh, like you just got some flowers from the garden or flower shop. I love this smell and I’m going to wear it all spring.
2. Black Opal True perfect stick foundation in ‘Warm Almond’ - So this was a random purchase which I found on my trip to Memphis back in March. I found this in Walmart while looking for a foundation since I ran out of the one I was using. I heard about this brand before so I had to try it out. This stick foundation is great, not too matte or oily, really good if you're looking for something quick and gives a natural glow. Its long wear, full coverage, has sunscreen and perfect for normal to dry skin. I definitely recommend this! I'm wearing it in the picture below.
3. Shea Moisture's Daily Hydration Milk Mask- This is actually my brother's face mask, I wanted to it out because I love shea moisture products. This mask is perfect if you have dry skin like me and you wanna feel moisturized, this stuff is amazing. Just put this on for 20 minutes and your face will feel baby smooth. Shout out to my brother for letting me use it.
4. Revlon Photo Ready Candid foundation in '550 Mocha'- Another foundation that I was curious to try. This foundation is so flawless, very natural looking, which promotes a natural medium finish look. I love how comfortable it feels, not cakey/matte, it is so smooth. This foundation is definitely great for the spring and summer. Wearing this in the picture below.
5. Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap- When I tell you this soap is everything, it is EVERYTHING! You can literally do everything and anything with this soap, wash your hair, face, body, clean the bathroom and kitchen, give your pets a bath, etc. I use this for my hair and to clean my makeup brushes. My makeup brushes after I wash them are spot on super clean and I love it. When I wash my hair it not only gets all the oil and dirt but it makes my hair soft. This soap is awesome and comes in different scents, I use peppermint, lavender and currently I'm using baby unscented.
6. Shea Moisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Retore Conditioner- I actually have the shampoo and I love the way it feels in my hair, so I had to buy the conditioner to match. This conditioner does what it says, restore and conditions. My hair was damaged and breaking off a lot. It also is great for hair growth. My hair looks healthier, shinier and smells so good.
7. Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor- I brought this recently to use after I wash my hair with the Shea Moisture conditioner I mentioned before. My hair was damaged and breaking because I stress out a lot and I use hot tools, so this is a life saver for my hair. This treatment repairs and strengthens while leaving my hair super soft. If you need a protein treatment, this is for you.
Thanks for reading my current favorites, tell me which one of these products you tried or which one you would like to try. Hoped you like the products I listed.