Happy 2020 loves. I know its been a while since I blogged but I wanted to start the year right with a post about my favorites from 2019, although I'm late I still wanted to talk about them. I have used these items all year and they are worth sharing.
1. Jackie Aina x Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette - I love YouTube and one of the things I love watching is hair and makeup videos that relate to my skin color or hair type. One of the YouTubers I enjoy watching is Jackie Aina. So when she came out with her collaboration with Anastasia, I had to get it. Its brown skin friendly and you can do an everyday, natural look or a glam look. This palette is worth the coins.
2. L'oreal Infallible 24 freshwear foundation in 525 Deep Golden - This is my favorite foundation that I mentioned in my summer favorites. I love how natural my face looks and it last all day. I love this foundation and will be buying it again.
3. Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile soap in rose- I stand by this soap and i will always use it. I use this soap to wash my makeup brushes and wash my face. My face feels super clean and it gets all the makeup and dirt off my face. My brushes are spotless and every bit of makeup from the brushes comes off. This is the soap you need in life.
4. Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Luscious Lip Balm - This will be my forever favorite from Fenty Beauty. This leaves your lips super soft and moisturized, not sticky at all. We not having no chapped lips in 2020.
5. Shea Moisture Manuaka Honey & Yogurt Hydrate and Repair protein Treatment- I love the feeling of washing my hair and putting this protein treatment in. It does what the product name says, hydrate and repair. This helped to bring back the moisture to my hair because my hair is so dry. I got this from Target, but you can get it any drugstore.
6. Aphogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor- Another hair product I love. After using this for 3 months, I saw a huge difference in my hair. This helped my hair get its strength back and protects from heat damage. I got this from the beauty supply store.
7. Instax Mini 9 camera- There is nothing like a classic polaroid picture. I love how unique and creative you can be when taking pictures with this. Great way to save your memories.
8. Yellow one shoulder dress from Pretty Little Thing- I wore this dress to my Auntie's fall themed wedding in October. This dress fit perfectly and I love how the color looked on me.
9. Solange "When I Get Home" Album - This is random but I played this album all year since Solange released it in March. I can listen to the whole album without skipping songs. Still playing this til this day.
10. Hair by Kami's Vanilla Pomegrante Sugar Scrub- I had to save the best for last with my sister's product. She is a hair stylist and she just started her skin care business. I got this scrub from her to try and this is amazing. This will have my skin baby smooth and smells so good. Follow her on instagram @hair_by_kami_
Hoped you liked all the products I mention. I have so much to blog about this year. Thanks for reading and Happy 2020.