Spring is here and I am so excited that warm weather is coming back. I know last season felt like a whole year but I still wanted to share the products used this winter.
1. Dove Dryness Relief Body Wash with Jojoba oil- I love Dove products and how great the soaps are for our bodies. This soap took Dove to another level for my skin. Since I have dry skin, the jojoba oil helped smooth and moisturize my body and it felt so good. This is my new Dove favorite.
2. Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive repair toothpaste- I have sensitive teeth and with the amount of teas and hot chocolates, I drink, my teeth became very sensitive. This helped my enamel to become stronger, it protects against acid from food and drinks. Of course you'll have fresh breath and clean teeth.
3. Colourpop Lite Stix highlighter in 'acting up'- This was definitely my favorite product from this winter. Of course I love me some highlighter for the glow up, I had to get it when I went shopping in Ulta. I never had a highlighter stick before, so I wanted to try it. Plus this color is so beautiful, its described as a bronzey peach and it looks so good on brown skin. Another plus is that its only $8! It's worth it.
4. The Body Shop Alomond Milk & Honey Calming and Protecting Hand Cream- Another favorite I loved this winter. I brought this the same day I got the highlighting stick (mention in Fav #3) at Ulta, and when I saw it I had to get it. You guys know we can't have no dry hands period and this saved my life. Not only does it moisturize and soften your hands, but it smells amazing. I'm definitely buying another one in a bigger size.
5. NYX Butter gloss in 'ginger snap'- Of course I had to add a lip-gloss to this list. If you are like me, you know drugstore makeup products are what we love to use or try. With the NYX products I always loved their lip products, especially the butter glosses. This one is my favorite of all because of the color, a nice rich chocolate tint and great for days when you don't want to wear lip liner and gloss. This is your 2 in 1. This color is also look beautiful on brown skin.
6. My Apple Music Playlist "Coco Queen"- This is random but I love listening to music. I created this February for Black History month, plus I personally like all these songs. I did mention this playlist in my last post. I listen to it almost evryday, sometimes while doing my makeup or writing a blog post.
As always stay sweet and most of all stay safe amid all the corona virus craziness.