Hey loves! It has been a long summer but I'm back doing what I love to do which is sharing some awesome things I used all summer. These are some of the things I have used non stop and I hope you like them too. So here they are:
1. Dove Exfoliating Body Polish - This is the best thing Dove has come out with. I always wanted a good exfoliate for my body but I didn't know what to get until I got this. This exfoliate smells really good and leaves your skin so smooth. I used this so much that I only have a little bit left. I have the pomegranate and shea butter scent, which will leave you smelling like a snack for real!
2. Whipped African Shea Butter - This is actually my uncle's but oh my goodness I had to put this on my favorites list. It is 100% natural and has a lot of great usage such as treating dry skin, dark sports, stretch marks and pain relief. It feels creamy on the skin, soft and smooth, had my skin glowing. Shout out to my uncle for letting me use it.
3. L'Oréal Infallible Foundation in 525 "deep golden"- Although I'm a ride or die for Maybelline foundations, this one I wanted to get my hands on. I have to say this foundation is amazing! Great for dry skin, long wearing very natural and breathable like it describes. I've gotten a lot of complements when wearing this to work on how my skin looks as if I had no makeup on. If you're looking for an affordable foundation that gives your skin a natural fresh finish but better, this is it! Here how it looks on me
4. C.Y.O. Bronzing Shimmer Oil "gift of gold" - so I saw this oil on Pinterest ( which is my favorite app ever) I knew I needed this for the summer. Lucky me when I went to Walgreens to purchase it, there was only one left and I had to get it. This has coconut oil inside and smells really good. Putting the oil on my legs and arms made my skin shine (literally). I also think that this is the best dupe for Fenty Beauty's Body Lava, which I got this for $7. Now that's balling on budget.
5.Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay - I actually have this in a sample size but I really like this mask. I thought because I have normal to dry skin that this mask would make my skin drier, however it made my skin soft, clean and fresh. I leave the mask on for 10 minutes and then I wash it off, following the rest of my routine. I'm definitely going to purchase the full size.
6. Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss'r Lip Balm - Of course I had to put this on the list, I will forever stand for Fenty Beauty. I thought I was only going to like the lip gloss until she came out with this lip balm. This lip balm is always with me, my purse, my pocket, my backpack, everywhere. It is very glossy, soft and moisturizing. Fenty had my lips looking really juicy and I love it!
7. Sephora Cleaning Wipes- Definitely a need for the summer or anytime, any season. It's a cute little packet for your face and eyes, perfect for travel or grab and go. I have the one that smells like watermelon, each wipe smells like summertime.
8. Michaela Mid Block Heel Pump sandals from Target - I'm not really a open toe shoe girl but these shoes changed my mind. I love target's clothes and shoes and they are so comfortable. I wore them so many times this summer for each cute outfit I can think of. I could wear them all day that's how comfortable they are. Here are some outfits with the shoes on:
9. Starbucks Strawberry Acai a.k.a the Pink Drink - Okay this is a random favorite but I had to save the best for last. I been drinking this all summer long and it is that good. I just get the drink by itself or add some lemonade in it. This drink is so awesome and addicting.
I hope you enjoyed my summer favorites as much as I did. Let me know in the comments which one you like?